Tuesday, December 21, 2010
This little lady turned 9 months old on the 9th of December and had her check-up the following day.
Weight: 18.8 lbs
Height: 26 3/4 in
- You have been crawling at the speed of light and is making things much harder for mommy when chores need to be done.
- You pull yourself up onto anything you can get you're hands on and love to stand and dance!
- You still like to say "mama", "hiya", and "dada" [although you only say this when he leaves for work].
- You absolutely love to blow into the clarinet that came with you're drum set and make some pretty music!
- You still wear size 3 diapers.
- You've always slept straight through the night since you were wee little, but it's getting harder and harder to actually get you down for bed at night.
- You love to give wet slobbery kisses and the occasional nibble on my nose.
- You couldn't be less interested in videos, which is a definite plus for us! However, there are days when you enjoy peeking at Dinosaur Train or The Micky Mouse Clubhouse.
- You're always growling, screaming [happy screams], pinching, nibbling, and babbling all day long.
- You could care less about eating food! Yikes. It's quite the accomplishment if you take more then three bites of well, anything.
- You will nosh on Gerber Graduates Puffs when all else fails.
- You've transferred in a big girl seat, Safety 1st's Alpha Omega Elite car seat to be exact and so far I would say you quite fancy it. It's a definite plus that you can look out of the windows from both sides, unlike you're infant car seat and stare at all of the trees [you're favorite].
- You don't like to sit still, ever. You're always on the go!
- You enjoy when mama reads you stories, of any kind.
- You fit into 12 month jammies, 9 month oneies, and 3-6 pants. You are all over the place when it comes to clothes! Doesn't anyone know how to make accurate sizes?!
- Tator Tot has definitely become a dear friend, you love to lay with him, give him kisses, play with his paws, and of course try to take a nibble of his toys [all under mama and dada's close eye!].
I could keep going on for days but I'm sure this list is quite enough!
Adrienne is growing and thriving each and everyday, amazing us with every new milestone/accomplishment she takes on!
Oh, do we love this little girl. I could just gush about her all.day.long.
It's incredible that in just another two shorts weeks she will be 10 months old!
Seriously? Where is all of this time going?
That means we are getting close to being two months away from her 1st birthday:D
I have lots and lots of ideas for decorations and whatnot, however I haven't even started to buy anything since we've been focusing on Christmas.
As for color choices, I' can;t make my mind if we should choose pink&green, pink&yellow, or pink&silver.
What do you all think?
I'd love to hear you're thoughts!
I'll be sure to show everyone inspiration I come across online throughout the next few months and all of our permanent plans, once they've been chosen.