Love My Dog.

by - Sunday, August 29, 2010


Love My Dog is a fabulous designer pet boutique that is more then worth checking out for your pampered pooch.

I was graciously sent their "Sunshine Yellow Dog Lead" to try out with our fur baby Tator.

It showed up promptly in the mail, ready to take Tator outside to explore. The color comes off as a Mustard Yellow and I absolutely love it. It's also made out of Italian leather, which is something I prefer when it comes to dog collars/leashes because of their much longer life span compared to others.

Of course Tator did a fabulous job getting it dirty the first day we had it, but it wasn't that difficult to clean off thankfully.



Now all Tator needs is this amazing matching collar and he's set!

For more products by Love My Dog, you can check out their facebook page here and stay up to date with their twitter account here.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us