Seven months old and lot's of talking!

by - Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hello Everyone!

We sure have been busy these past two weeks.
Adrienne turned 7 months old two Saturday's ago and I can't believe yet another month has passed us by already. It sure is amazing watching her grow each and everyday!

A week or two before she turned 7 months old, she started saying "gaga", "agoo", "da da da da", and an ocassional "ma ma ma", along with hi's and hey's she already has been saying for quite some time now.

I noticed she loves saying "da da da da" the most and it just makes my little heart melt everytime:)

I could care less if she had started saying mama or dada first, as long as she says something adorable it doesn't matter to me.

So since we've been a non stop chatter box everyday, I've been trying to get her to say Tator (our boston terrier/pug) because I just van't wait to hear how she ends up saying it.

Hope everyone is having an amazing Tuesday!

You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us