Outdoor Furniture.

by - Friday, April 29, 2011

Cymax is such an amazing store, you can find just about anything your looking for! I've been thinking about ways to spruce up our new place (that we'll finally be moving into in less then a month now!) and outdoor furniture is one of many options to consider.


This first set of Patio Daybeds are a little bit out of our spending limits, but there was no way I could pass up the opportunity to show you all these absolutely amazing daybeds. Are they not incredible? Makes me want to lie in one while basking in the sun, somewhere tropical with a nice mixed drink in my hand!



Then we have some fabulous options for Outdoor Sofas that I would love to have. Too bad we don't own multiple homes so I could get every single one of these to sport in our yard.

Oh, and you can't forget about Patio Dining Sets. So cute! These are perfect for weekly bbq's and sweet family picnic's. 

There are style and color options for just about everyone's taste. You really can't go wrong while looking through Cymax because they carry such a wide variety of items. My all time favorite outdoor furniture item would have to be the oxford garden round patio set (last set of pictures. top right.), I just absolutely love the whole entire look and feel of it.




Is anyone else thinking about purchasing or upgrading on their current outdoor furniture? If so, which one would you choose?






https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=614ff5dc29&view=att&th=12fb27062e1b24ff&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us