Email Connections. [Part 1]

by - Thursday, May 19, 2011

Advertisement



Thank you to Yahoo! Mail for sponsoring this post about staying connected. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.




 My love affair with email started around the time I was in middle school and a bunch of my girlfriends and I decided to create our own accounts. It was all so exciting, fresh, and new. We all felt so grown-up. We each took the time to fill out our information and decided on a screen name. Mine was sweet, simple and to the point while my friends were a little more sassy and unique. Once we all officially had our own email account with Yahoo!, it was as if a whole a new world opened up for us. Of course, we only emailed each other and any family members our parents approved of us writing too, but it was all so exciting I wanted to squeal with happiness. Don't you just love the little things in life that excite us? Over the years I've grown to send short, long, bittersweet, and very straight forward emails to an eclectic group of people all these years. There's just something much more personal with exchanging emails that I absolutely love. Your free to express yourself however you like, attach photos and videos for loved ones that may live far away, and send the same email to multiple people, if need be. Every time my computer would make that ding when a new email arrived, I would wonder if it was a message from an old friend, a coupon to redeem at one of my favorites stores, or even just some random spam that got lost in the mix. Through and through Yahoo! email has always been an easy and efficient, creative outlet for myself and so many others in my life. It's always been my favorite and will continue to be 100 years from now. 
Now what are some of your favorite email connections, I'd love to hear your stories?!





Now how sweet is this video? Just another example as to how easy peasy it is to send and share photo's to friends, family, and even co-workers.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us