I'm blank because...

by - Thursday, November 17, 2011



I’m weird because…
I can’t sleep with my hair down.
I have to have an even number of ice in all of my drinks.
I like pretzels with pickles.
I never have on matching socks.
I cant ever leave the house without mascara.
I prefer to NOT cuddle when I sleep.
I always have to use three or more pillows to sleep.
I can never order a salad at a restaurant without a side of mashed potatoes.
I am always one extreme of being too hot or cold, no matter the weather.
I’m petrified of deer.
I barely drink 2 full glasses of water a day.
I exaggerate the word "wow" every.single.time i say it.
I take a scalding hot bath when I can’t get warm.
I have an addiction to leopard print, purses, and sunglasses
I get overly excited when I get a package in the mail.
I can't make a simple can of tomato soup.




 

I’m a bad friend because…
I take forever to call anyone back or text for that matter.
I'm late to everything and try to blame it on having a feisty toddler.
I don't hold back on my opinion.



I’m a good friend because…
I'm always cheering on the ones I love.
I'm up for any kind of adventure.
I love my friends like family.
I can talk your ear off for hours, no matter the subject.
I’m not afraid to be loud and crazy.
I don't hold back on my opinion.


I’m sad because…
I wish it was still summer.
I need to be better at organizing.
I wish there were more hours in a day.





I’m happy because…
of the handful of kind and heartfelt emails I received yesterday, just because.
Lil W has been sleeping waaay better at night (still in my bed though).
it’s that time of year when fireplaces are lit and Wellies are worn.
we’re headed out to Wyoming to spend time with Ben’s family, and I’m packing snow clothes.


I’m excited for…
Mighty Movie Monday for our twilight date.
Adrienne getting her own room (that is until baby dos is finally here, but shh, don't let her know that!).
Making snow angels and snowball fights.
Staying up til midnight to ring in the new year.
Much needed movie catch-up.
Thanksgiving treats.
Tree Decorating.
Laughing, Living, Loving.


Linking up with Ashley.

You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us