A little crafting

by - Wednesday, November 23, 2011



I've been waiting to sew Adrienne a little doll for quite a while now and am glad she's finally grown into playing with them, so I thought it'd be a good idea to get out my scraps and felt to start on now before life gets too busy to craft in the holiday craziness. I've just got her little head/hair figured out the way I want it so far and have been having to work on it late in the night when I actually have some free time after putting Adrienne to bed and finishing school work. Make sure to keep up with our 20 Days of Christmas starting on December 6th, you'll find an easy peasy tutorial to this little doll!




Happy Hump Day!
So Excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow!
Still have to make all of my handmade cards, I know I know I'm such a procrastinator!



xoxo

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us