A Wonderful Surprise!

by - Friday, November 04, 2011

GUESS WHAT?!







Were Expecting! Yup, that's right! Baby #2 is on it's way. Expected due date- April 23rd, 2012!



Were so excited and beyond thrilled for Adrienne to have a brother/sister. We keep telling her there's a baby in mamas belly and she'll come over and rub my belly and give it a little kiss, absolutely melts my heart!

I am currently 15 1/2 weeks along. Not showing too much, just depends on what I'm wearing that day. My bodies a lot smaller starting out with this pregnancy, then with my first (I was an 8/9 and now I'm in 0-2) so we'll see how different my belly continues to grow.

We found out in the beginning of July, after experiencing some intense abdominal pain. So the first trimester was pretty much spent with me being sick as a dog, it sure wasn't fun. Thankfully though I've got my energy back and I only seem to get sick when I eat something with too much cheese (happened with my first pregnancy) so I've been trying to avoid foods that would fall into that category.

I've been busting at the seams waiting to announce our big news with all of you and am so glad to finally publish this post! I know there are a lot of second pregnancies in the bloggy world right now and can't wait to share this journey with everyone.

I'll be sure to post a weekly photo of the bump and keep things interesting around here since I was already about to pop with Adrienne when I started blogging, almost two years ago.


Hope everyone's having an awesome TGIFRIDAY!:)

You May Also Like

2 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us