20 Days of Christmas: The Shine Project.

by - Wednesday, December 07, 2011

-Hey Everyone! Welcome to our 20 Days of Christmas, I'm so excited to share with you this awesome guest post from Ashley over at The Shine Project. Check it out:)



Photobucket
Happy Holidays guys!
I'm Ashley from The Shine Project.
I happen to turn into a little Christmas elf freak around this time of the year.
I l.o.v.e. everything about it.
But mostly, I love being with my family and spreading love to others.
I wanted to share one of my favorite Christmas traditions with you.
Photobucket
Every year since I can remember, we have a huge Christmas Eve dinner
with my entire family at my parents house.
We open presents from my dad's side,
and every year my grandma gets us PJs.
When Mike and I got married, we thought it would be fun to have our own
PJ exchange. So on Christmas Eve, we get in our new jammies,
and watch The Christmas Story on PBS all night long.
It happens to be one of my favorite things.
Especially when it ends in a giant family sleepover.
This year, our PJs will be the only thing we are giving to each other.
We've decided to do Christmas for two families
who otherwise wouldn't have it.
I've honestly never been so excited to give gifts in my life like I am this year.
Christmas is so much more meaningful when we remember what it's all about.
And it's about Christ.
And love.
And giving.
Photobucket
Merry Christmas friends!
Come tell me your Christmas traditions over HERE!
And check out handmade holiday ideas on my blog HERE!





P.S. Don't forget to ENTER our giveaway from Freena for your choice of a set of hair bows (absolutely stunning!).

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us