26 Weeks

by - Saturday, January 14, 2012


My weekly tracker told me that our little babies eyes aren't fused together anymore and that he should be able to see now. How awesome! We decided on a name a few weeks ago, but were having a hard time coming up with a middle name that doesn't sound silly. We still have 14 weeks to go, so hopefully a light bulb will go off by then.

I've been relaxing all day, catching up on laundry since the pipe to the washer and dryer we bought was finally dropped off and saved our livesss!

In other news, we finally got all of our furniture and whatnot moved into our new apartment. I'll be posting pics tomorrow of what the place looks like!

In the meantime, I'm off to catch the last half hour of Yo Gabba Gabba with Adrienne and finish this math quiz before heading off to bed.



Happy Saturday!

Linking up with iPhoneographyy and InstaFriday.

You May Also Like

2 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us