2nd Birthday Inspiration.

by - Saturday, January 07, 2012


     [via]

Adrienne's absolutely in LOVE with Yo Gabba Gabba! We bought her a dvd set and it has to be playing, nonstop now or she gets upset and yells "gabba gabba" until it comes on. I thought it would be a fun idea to make her 2nd birthday party (March 9th) inspired off of their show. I already have A TON of ideas floating around in my head and can't wait to start putting it all together so I can share with you guys.

I thought I'd show you some other yo gabba gabb parties/ideas that I've been saving to my computer. 

                       [via]     

     [via]

     [via]

    [via]

                       [via]

                           [via]


     [via]

                      [via]

Anyone else throwing a Yo Gabba Gabba Party? Let's chat!

You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us