Homemade Taco Pizza.

by - Thursday, January 12, 2012



Nothings better then some homemade pizza. We didn't have any packaged ground beef, so I improvised and cooked up two pre-packaged burgers we already had in the freezer along with some taco seasoning (seemed to have taken less time then usual, which is always a plus). 

Ingredients:
Ground Beef
Pizza Crust
Shredded Cheese
Tomato Sauce
Diced Tomatoes
Ranch

While the meat was cooking, I turned the oven on too 375 and made the pizza crust package I had in the cupboard, let it sit (covered) for 5 minutes. By the time the meat was done I was able to roll out the crust to my desired size and put on all of the toppings, pop it in the oven for around 15 minutes until it was nice and crispy. Topped it off with some ranch and our time saver meal was done and ready to eat!!




Don't forget to enter our Custom Blog Design Giveaway (Ends Tomorrow!).

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us