Thrifting Treasures.

by - Sunday, February 05, 2012



 The indoor garage sale was hosted by our local Salvation Army and I found these little gems for Adrienne to wear inside their store (everything's half off on the first and third Saturday. woo hoo!).


This set of mason jars were also a steal, as I was just scouring etsy the night before looking for a small set to use for Adrienne's birthday.
Aren't you just absolutely in love with the flower lids? Their so cute! One of our lovely sponsors We Love Citrus sent us over a set to use for her party!
Although I admit to putting these pretty little lids on my new mason jar set as soon as we got home to drink my gatorade in style.

& To top it all off, Richard's mom brought us this table and chairs. We've been in need of a kitchen table since we moved so it's nice to finally have one. Were not too fond of the seat cushions, so I'll be on the look out for fabric to spruce things up.

Now were off to the park (it's only a few blocks away from our new place) to enjoy all of this sunshine and warm weather.

Stay tuned this week for a feature with Adrienne modeling her new hat from Created by Emma and a rossette tutorial since one of our fb fans asked how I make them!!

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us