Daddy's Little Girl.

by - Thursday, May 31, 2012



Psst! Can I tell you a secret?

I entered Richard and Adrenne in our malls Dad and Me Photo Contest for Father's Day and I really really really want them to win!

So can you help me out!?

Pretty Please:)

Just head on over HERE and "Like" their photo.

If they get the most likes, then he'll win a few different prizes from select stores in our mall and 2 free rounds of golf [which is the part I know he will love!].

So help a girl out and "like" their photo and if your feeling extra generous hit the "share" button for all your friends to see too.


Thanks so much for everyone that helps!

Seriously, you guys are the best.

Have an awesome thursday! Just one more day until the weekend! Woo Hoo!

You May Also Like

2 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us