Cost Plus World Market Bed/Bath Makeover.

by - Monday, July 30, 2012

 


Can someone please tell me if I have been living under a rock all this time?
Seriously?

How have I not been aware of Cost Plus World Market. I mean, really.

I know we live in a super small town and the closest one is more then a two hour drive.
Sooo, maybe that has a little something to do with it.

But still. Come on people. World Market is amazing.

From furniture, accessories, gift baskets/packaging, food, oh and did I mention Margarita Mix. Yum!

Now check out the simple but sweet Bed/Bath Makeover we had going on at our house.


Bedroom







The first thing that came to mind when choosing which rooms to makeover was the kids room. Hands down. 

I've slowly but surely been picking up pieces for their room that can expand and grow with them throughout the years. 

Let's not even get me started on the collage I have mapped out in my mind to add over each of their beds. 

Oh the pure excitement I get when it comes to design!

Anyways. Back to their makeover.

The pink rug had to go. And ever since I saw the endless amount of zebra rugs floating around the internet the past few years, I couldn't help but squeal with joy when I saw this beauty. 

Seriously. It's even more amazing in person. Suuure, it might be made for the bathroom. 
But who cares?

That's the best part about world Market. It doesn't matter which department your browsing through. 
All of their pieces are so interchangeable with one another, it's a dream come true.

Once I got over the excitement of the rug. I was on a mission to find a few pieces to help spruce up their room and make it a little more cheerful when it comes to decoration. 

{The only decoration we had were animal decals alongside Adrienne's big girl bed, the lamp on to of their dresser, and the huge letter "A" I scored at TJ MAXX quite the century ago.}

The Simbra Zigzag Frame and Decorative Black Globe were just the perfect fit. 

 I added a few personal touches from our recent Deer Park adventure and some "kingdom animalia" themed toys. 


Bath




Our bathroom before was being designed towards the typical "under the sea" theme.
Richard had been searching for the perfect ocean shower curtain/accessories to intertwine with the overall blue that was floating around.

I on the other hand, wasn't all that thrilled.
We had the same boring look in our last house. And I wanted something new.

You can never go wrong with animal print. Giraffe Print to be exact.

I really wanted to get a few more items focusing towards the kids bedroom, so I was more then thrilled to find these matching Round Giraffe Bath Mat and Giraffe Velour Hand Towels (& I already have the Bath Towels in my shopping cart).

There so cute. And Richard likes them, which is HUGE. He's not nearly anywhere close to being in love with animal print as I am. So it's impressive when I can find items that he actually agrees on.

But don't you start thinking that I'm simply going to stop here.
This is just the start people!

I have so many ideas running through my head and  I can't wait to complete the look and feel I have set for both their bedroom and our bath.
I've been waiting so long to find just the right style to design each and every room of our house and I am so so happy to have found World Market.

For a family of four on a very extremely tight budget, World Market brings me all of the amazing pieces of home goods that I've always dreamed and can FINALLY have for ourselves.

All in all, I couldn't be happier with my purchases, the easy to navigate check-out system, and the incredible coupon savings I've been receiving through my email since day one. 

So if your on a budget. Or have the luxury. Want something Modern. Classic. Timeless.
Then make sure you head on over to the closest World Market ASAP!
Or if your like me and don't have one near by, clickclickclick online.

To learn more about World Market and their Kingdom Animalia Collection, check out this eCatalogue video.  Be sure to also keep up with World Market on their Website, Twitter and Facebook for the latest discounts, coupons and membership benefits.

P.S.  Here's a few items I wanted to put together for inspiration to give you an idea of what else I plan on buying and hopefully get your creative juices flowing.


1.2.3.4


1.2.3.4.


Don't miss out on entering in World Market's African Safari Sweepstakes.

 The Grand Prize package includes:
  • A trip for two to Africa (5 day Trip for 2 to Africa- includes airfare, accommodations and excursions)
  • A $1,000 Cost Plus World Market gift card.
  • There will also be 3 first prize winners that will each receive a $500 Cost Plus World Market gift card!
  • The African Safari Sweepstakes runs from  July 14 to August 17 and you can enter the sweepstakes on the Cost Plus World Market Facebook page.
  • P.S. If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.



* This shopping trip/post was compensated by Cost Plus World Market and Pollinate Media Group. All opinions expressed are of my own.

You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us