Show and Tell: Baby Talk

by - Monday, September 10, 2012



1. Favorite Baby Names:

2. Nursery inspiration:

Pinned Image
 [img.]

 [img.]

3. How many children would you like to have?  How far apart?
When I was younger, I always said I wanted to have 8 children. I don't know why, but I think it might have been due to growing up as an only child and always wishing I had siblings. 

Looking back now, I think I was absolutely crazy. There is no way I could stay sane with eight children. 

Richard and I always talked about how many babies we wanted and 2 is definitely the number we both agreed upon. 

We absolutely love our babies. And being a family of four is pretty incredible if I do say so myself!  

4.  Tell us what you think the importance of parenting is.
Staying true to yourself and raising your little one's just the way you want them to grow up to be. Don't listen to other people if they try and tell you how to raise you're kids. Cause trust me, plenty of people will have an opinion if you're parenting style isn't necessarily the same of theirs. Raise you're babies the way that makes you happy. That's all that matters.

5.  Show us your favorite newborn photo.

 Zack; 1 week old
Adrienne; one day old

6.  Tell us some things you promise to never do as a parent (and if you are a parent, did you stick to it?).
I think two of the main things I said I would never do was let them watch tv at a young age or buy them generic plastic toys that make too much noise. 

Guilty of both.

Thankfully Adrienne still shows no interest in tv. She definitely has her favorites, but she will never sit down to watch a full episode of anything. Unless were talking Mickey Mouse Club or Chuggington before bedtime. 

But I'm pretty sure that's just her trying to stall the whole process of going to bed. 

As for the toys. I always wanted to stick to eco-friendly organic toys while I was pregnant. 
You can't find any in our small town, unfortunately. And I wasn't big on buying things online back then. 

Instead; I met somewhere in the middle and made sure they were always bpa free (if they were plastic in any way), came from a company I trusted, and would benefit educationally (if they were any type of light up toy, etc). 



You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us