Show & Tell; Shopping

by - Sunday, October 21, 2012

1. Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.
Forever21. Wet Seal. TJ Maxx. Charlotte Russe. Target.
Online: Zulily. Totsy. Amazon.
2. What are your "signature pieces" to wear.. your go-to outfits?
Tank Tops. I seriously can always be found with a tank top on. With or without a belt. In one too many color options. I might just have a problem.

Dresses. Every time I go out, I somehow find the cutest dress that I just can not live without. No one dresses up in our town, it's such a laid back style scene. So you can guarantee I leap jump at the chance to wear one out on a night on the town.
3. Show us your style through pictures {of you or pinterest finds}.


 4. Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.
 
 
5. If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?

Clothes. We always try and purchase home items when necessary, as opposed to clothes. So I'd love to be able to have an infinite amount to spend on clothes. For me. Richard. Adrienne. AND Zack!

6. Show us your favorite accessories.

I'm not gonna lie, I can't stand accessories. No joke. I know, I know. How could I possible hate accessories. How un-girly of me. Please, forgive me! I don't know what it is, I just get so easily annoyed of earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. Plus I can't get over spending $5+ on something so small. Something that I feel isn't necessary. Sure, I'll wear the occasional piece if it's a special occasion or I find something I actually true am in love with. Otherwise, I can do without.

7. Tell us in one sentence your philosophy behind shopping. {What makes you buy an item}

I won't buy anything unless it's on sale. I've seriously gotten so incredibly stingy throughout the years, it's cray cray! I can't force myself to buy anything at full sale price unless it's something were in desperate need for (such as for our house or the kids), but even then I go straight into power drive mode to find the best most amazing deal.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us