Winding down with PEOPLE Magazine.

by - Wednesday, December 05, 2012


The newest issue of PEOPLE Magazine is on stand now ladies and gents. So of course I made a mad dash out of the house over to the nearest walgreens (thank god we have up right up the street!) to get myself a copy.

I have to take a moment to admit though, I'm still busy glancing back through all of the pages of PEOPLE Magazines Sexiest Man Alive Issue. You know, the one where Channing Tatum graced the cover of.

Oh no, you don't seem to remember? Let me help refresh your memory.


Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about the latest issue!
[Look for the date Dec. 10th]


Brad Pitt, Halle Berry, Angus T. Jones , and Larry Hagman can all be found on the cover this week. Between the Two & Half Men scandal, thanksgiving brawl details, and inside scoop on one of Hollywood's IT couple, I certainly didn't know where to start.


To make things easy, I settled on some of the latest celebrity gossip. All of the candid shots are definitely my favorite. Getting a glimpse of their own taste in style makes me want to embark on a limitless shopping haul.


I was so excited to see a spread of Hayden Panettiere from Nashville. Hands down, my new favorite show. So addicting. Incredible music (coming from someone who isn't necessarily a country fan). And stunning cast members. Raise your hand if your secretly rooting for Deacon and Rayan.


Any title that start with Great Gifts For Less has certainly caught my attention. The scented bar soaps in such fun festive wrapping is a great stocking stuffer, as well as the stack able lip gloss. Finding creative items for loved ones that won't break our piggy bank is a major must, all year round.


The recipes found towards the end of the issue were drool-worthy, as well as pin-worthy. We all know I'm not exactly the worlds greatest cook, but I do pretty darn good when a solid recipe is in front of my hands. So to say the least, those meatballs will most definitely be gracing a pot of spaghetti in our home this week.

Have you picked up the latest issue of PEOPLE Magazine?
Let me know what some of your own favorite pieces were from this week.

P.S. Thanks so much to each and everyone of you that entered our giveaway in honor of the #sexiestmanalive issue. A winner was picked at random and has been contacted already.

“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media
Group™, but all my opinions are my own http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE.”

You May Also Like

4 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us