Early Learning Activity Books.

by - Wednesday, March 27, 2013


 

Staying home with my kiddos has always been an important aspect to our family. Having the opportunity to spend each day with them- helping them to learn and grow is incredible. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Whether were busy exploring outside in our yard, the park, or in an open field. Whether were inside working on school activities or just simply playing- I wanted the chance to share some of our favorites (as part of a series!).

When it comes to early learning- we focus working on activities to strengthen their fine and gross motor skills as well as their vocabulary. Our easel not only is an open palette for my mini Picasso's art, but a double sided space to work on our alphabet and numbers (sounding them out, tracing, coloring inside the lines, forming words, etc).

When were downstairs and I need to make dinner, put in a load of laundry, or clean up around the house it's great to have activity books that are in little arms reach. A great distraction as opposed to popping in the same mickey mouse clubhouse dvd they've already seen a bazillion times.

Crayola and LeapFrog are two brands I tend to lean towards whenever were picking out a new toy, learning activity, or e-book for their leapfrog gs. I was pleasantly surprised to find all of these and more at Staples. I had always associated their store with school supplies and affordable copy machines, but had never thought about looking for early learning tools.

I usually try to let Adrienne pick out her favorites whenever I can. Right off the bat- she wanted to get two LeapFrog dry erase books, a set of mini dry erase markers, and two Crayola activity books (one dry erase and one regular). Too say she was excited is an understatement. When each package showed up on our doorstep, I couldn't seem to open them up quick enough for her.

The LeapFrog books are great in focusing on helping her trace and count, while the Crayola books bring a little more fun into the mix with different coloring pages, cut and paste animals, and treasure maps to trace. We've already used all of these activity books like crazy and plan on adding more to their collection.

Early Learning Activity Books mentioned in this post;

 
 
1.2.3.4.



* I was sent these products as well as a gift card to review. All opinions expressed above are of my own.
 

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us