Ellie; Effortless Comfort for Every Workout

by - Tuesday, March 12, 2013

 
 


When it comes to style, comfort is one of my top necessities. When it comes to workout clothes, it's even more important.

Yes I know the whole point is to work up a good sweat. But you'll never find me stepping foot in the gym in a tee that's 3x too big paired with some sweats.

I want to look cute and trendy, without having to fix my outfit every time I do a squat or jumping jacks.

That's where Ellie comes in, their monthly collections of effortless comfort seem to come incredible natural to their staff. The fit runs true to size, hugs all the right curves, and leaves you wanting to wear their clothes from head to toe- day and night.

I started the Revolt with Nicole Huntsman program last week (a sugar-detox and some intense workouts!) and was happy to have had my Ellie clothes to keep me motivated and feeling fantastic through it all.

Save 20% on Ellie!


Expect weekly updates (every Saturday) on my Revolt progress and a look into my picks from Ellie's March Collection (available to purchase now!).

You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us