CarlyMegan- Fashion for Your Littles.

by - Monday, April 29, 2013






Let's stop and take a moment to talk about how freakin' awesome leggings are for your little. These versatile pieces of wonder leave this mama one happy camper.

No matter the weather outside, these are always a staple in their closet year round. With unique custom prints, soft n' snuggly fabric, and the versatility to roll them into shorts or leave as is- who couldn't resist?

Now to say I browse stalk my Instagram for lovely little handmade shops is a real understatement. One of my favorites being CarlyMegan and those killer cute "mountain range" leggings my little's can't get enough of.

I know crazy fun tribal/urban patterns are tots in right now- which is exactly why you'll become obsessed with this shop.

Check it out for yourself!
CarlyMegan; Shop. Facebook. Instagram.


*I was sent two pairs of leggings in exchange for this review. However, all opinions expressed are of my own.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us