Living Proof Fit Gear [Review & Giveaway!]Friday, April 26, 2013
Since getting a gym membership to planet fitness a few months back I've been obsessed with finding active wear. Sports bras, shorts, tanks and tees. Water bottles, tanning lotion, running shoes. You name it, I had to have it.
Now to say I'm incredibly picky with clothes is an understatement. Normally, I never buy anything without trying it on first. When I say Living Proof Fit Gear had a new line of neon tanks coming out though- I knew I couldn't pass the opportunity up.
Their active wear is so incredible comfy, I've barely taken mine off since it came in the mail a while back. The material can withstand constant wash cycles, made with lightweight material to get you through any workout, and designed with motivational quotes.
Not only do I look super cute every time I sport this tee at the gym, but I keep myself motivated when I feel like stopping early. Miranda, the owner of Living Proof Fit Gear is truly the sweetest. She wanted to offer one lucky winner a tee of their choice in any of their neon colors. Find out how to enter below.
Entry Details: [Please leave a separate comment for each one!]
1. Leave a comment on this post. [Tell me which shirt you would choose/neon color]
2. Pin this post. [leave pin url in blog comments]
3. Follow @livingproof_fitgear via Instagram.
4. Like Living Proof Fit Gear on FB.
5. Follow The Pepper And Her Pups via BlogLovin.
6. Follow @pepperandherpups via Instagram.
7. Like The Pepper And Her Pups via FB.
8. Instagram this photo [shown below]. Be sure to tag both accounts and to use hashtag #PEPPERANDLIVINGPROOF
* I was compensated for this post with a shirt, however all opinions expressed are of my own.