Jelly Beans- They're Back!!

by - Monday, July 29, 2013


This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Jelly Beans but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #JellysAreBack http://cmp.ly/3/8vNxc







Jelly Beans. They're a true classic that was absolu a part of my childhood. I remember having a pair in every color to match all of my outfits. They were so comfortable and incredibly cute, I never wanted to take them off. It was a staple of my fashion that I still look back on to this day.

So it was only a matter of time before I passed on a simple tradition to my sweet daughter and let her experience her own pair of Jelly Beans. With their brand new line debuting in the US this summer, it seemed to be the perfect match made in heaven. The same familiar neon colors, functionality, and durability were brought back to life. 

The pure excitement that overtook her, bringing an inevitable sparkle to her eye. So many ohhs and ahhs filled the air as her package arrived and was opened. With a small handful of jelly beans in her hand, she carefully sat there waiting for me to put her shoes on her feet. The day was filled with adventure, as every step she took came to life. With Jelly's fit for a princess, there was not a tantrum in sight. 


Interested in snagging a few pairs for yourself and your mini me? Then make sure you don't miss out on free shipping to all order within the us. & Be sure to stay connected with Jelly Beans through their social media channels.



You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us