Currently Loving: Daily Deals Edition

by - Monday, September 23, 2013



I'm allergic to Mondays.
Pretty much sums up how I constantly feel. StyleLately always seems to hit it right on the nail, with clothes and accessories that leave me begging for more. I mean, come on now. That infinity leopard scarf is definitely on my fall fashion must-have list. Along with an array of bangle bracelets. I'm ususally not a fan of jewelry, but there's something about stacked pieces that I absolutely love.



Back to school clothes.
If you haven't already stocked up, I would take advantage on some of the incredible savings on fall clothes that are coming through Zulily everyday. Most sales last up to 3 days and items definitely sell quick, so make sure to act fast. After you place your first order, you'll recieve free shipping on all additional orders placed before midnight.

Also. All new members that sign-up through my referral will recieve $5 OFF their first order.
It's free to join Zulily [use the link shown above!].

Target Does It Again.
Such a brilliant idea. Two bloggers that take on Target and bring you all of the latest and greatest styles and steals. Definitely one of my favorites to follow on instagram. Check out some of my favorites from the past week. [That camo top is from the little girls sections, love it!]

What are some of your favorite daily deals you've been scouring recently?

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us