5 On Friday.

by - Friday, May 30, 2014

Can you believe it's Friday already?! Since the holiday weekend, our whole week has seemed out of wack. Wednesday felt like Friday. And I'm more then ready to get back on track.


|1.| We decided to take a spontaneous trip to Erie, first thing Monday morning. The sun was shining, the forecast was clear and with a tank full of gas, this was exactly the kind of adventure we needed. First, we hit the zoo. An absolute must on our summer bucket list each year. Not to mention the fact that they almost always have a playground hidden inside somewhere. Genius! Then we hit a quick pit stop through chick fil' a and went straight for the beach. It was pure heaven watching them dig through the sand and splashing in n' out of the water. Once we ran out of energy, it was time to pack things up, stop for a nice cream cone, and head home.

|2.| Being a boy mom definitely keeps me on my toes. We are well into the first stages of potty training. How do I know? Oh, maybe because Zack has decided he wants to be naked at all times. All.The.Time. If he goes down for a nap or bedtime, whenever I check on him I'll end up finding a semi-dry diaper thrown across the room. Potty training a boy is a completely new ball park for me, so I'll be sure to share some tips+tricks in the next week or so with y'all.


|3.| Adrienne had her first dance recital and it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life. She got to be front row of the group and did a good portion of the routine before cupping her hands around her eyes like binoculars looking for me through the crowd, waving like crazy. It's been a whole year now that she's been in dance and is finally ready to level up from Broadway Babies to Shining Stars I. I couldn't be more proud of my little princess.

|4.| Can we all just take a moment to bask in the glory that is cookie dough iced coffee from DD. The only seasonal flavors I generally go crazy for are Pumpkin Spice. But man oh man is that stuff good! I've had to refrain myself from getting one every single day.

|5.| DIY tank tops. Now that it's getting hot out and actually staying that way, I realized I have a major lack of clothes right now. The majority of items that take up my dresser right now are pajamas. Which in reality is just a bunch of old thirst that I never wear out. So I took to YouTube for some ideas and just cut away. Super cute and more importantly, free.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us