Bobee; Diaper & Wipe Dispenser.

by - Saturday, September 06, 2014

This product was given to us in return for a review. All opinions expressed are of my own. 




Bobee is an innovative wall mounted diaper and wipe dispenser invented by a mother herself, Stacy Harfert.

I had a hard time finding an organizer that I loved or matched well with either of their rooms. Usually you would just find their diapers tucked away, still in the box inside their closet. So I was more then thrilled to come across Bobee!


We still have one in diapers so it was easy to decide on installing the dispenser in Zack's room. Initially, I thought the installation process would be tricky but I was surprised to see how quick we were able to mount it on the wall. All you need is a screwdriver, the other pieces come inside the box. 

The Bobee is designed as a white dispenser (as seen above) and comes with a set of stickers to decorate in any color combo you'd like.


 I wanted to come up with a way to design our dispenser to match the set of curtains we got him with Cars on it. With the help of some acrylic paint I found around the house, I transformed it into Ligtning McQueen. Our little man was more then pleased with the outcome. And this mama is happy to finally have something cute to store our diapers and wipes in, that's kept safely away from children. 
Stay up to date with everything Bobee.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us