My Little Pony Birthday Bash!

by - Friday, March 18, 2016

*Some of the items listed below were sent to me free of charge in exchange for a review. All opinions expressed are of my own.



Both kids have birthdays back to back in March and April. So once the new year hits I always try and get a head start on planning. Things don't always go according to plan, but to at least have a general idea of a theme that they want can make a huge difference. 

It took a while to make her final decision, but after much deliberation she decided on My Little Pony. This was going to be the first year she got to invite all of her friends from school, so the pressure was definitely on!

I spent countless hours scouring pinterest for inspiration. I wanted to make sure we kept things simple since we were going to celebrate at home on her actual birthday and then have her party on the weekend at a venue. I was able to find most of the small stuff at Target and Walmart and left the bigger pieces up to some of my favorite companies I was lucky enough to find through IG.





||I'll be sure to link full details on the decorations at the bottom of this post.||

Cake


We had two different cakes since we planned on celebrating at home on her actual birthday and then throwing her party the following weekend at PartyZone for Kids
To make things easy. I decided to bake a rainbow cake with some homemade buttercream frosting for our family celebration ||Shared some pics on my IG- Lizzandco_|| and ordered some cupcakes for the kids at the party. You cant ever really go wrong when it comes to cake!






Candy Bar.

This was one of the first ideas that popped into my head when brainstorming for this party. I knew everyone would need to go home with a goody bag and I wanted to do something a little different. So that's where a candy bar came into play. 

I figured I could easily find assorted candy to go with the color scheme, especially once it got closer to Easter ||thats when all of the fun pastels and rainbow twizzlers come out into full force||. 

Each berry baskets was just lined with tissue paper to add a fun pop of color and to make sure the candy didn't overflow. The gold stripe goodie bags were placed at the beginning of the table since it was self serve and I stuck one large candy scooper at each end of baskets. 







Party details:

Berry Baskets- Bakers Party Shop
Gold Stripe Goodie Bags- Bakers Party Shop
Tassel Garland- Kayla Dots Designs

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us