Girls Room Reveal

by - Monday, December 04, 2017


*This is not paid product placement. Some of these items were sent to me for free. All opinions expressed are of my own. 











I love decorating and having a blank space to create something out of nothing. We’ve been slowly trying to transform each room in this house and while we definitely still have a long way to go, I’m excited to finally give a glimpse into the kids rooms. 

In this first post of this series, we’re going to start with our princess’ room. She’s always had this HUGE bedroom set that mad it slightly difficult to work around. We decided to break up the set and give her bed to her brother since it’s a neutral piece they works for both of them. 

That’s where the princess carriage from DHP came into play. As soon as I laid eyes on this bed, I knew it was a perfect fit for the overall look and feel I was going for. I wanted to give her something that can still easily transition with her (considering she’s seven). While making sure to still showcase pieces from some of her favorite characters, like poppy and elsa that she can swap out for something else if she wants. 

Now when it comes to putting things together, I’m not necessarily that handy. But to my surprise, I was able to put up the entire bed together with ease. It wasn’t until the final crown at the top that I needed some assistance. When it comes to anything kids related like toys or decor, easy installation is definitely a high priority. 

I decided to pair this soft pink canopy on top of her bed. I love that she can wrap the canopy all the way around the carriage or drape it off of just one side. Then we added this reversible comforter set, some confetti wall decals, and of course her washabelle mattress. 

Her confetti decals bring a fun pop of color to the mix and I love that they can easily be moved around. The neat feature to her mattress is that it’s washable. Yes, you read that right. Washable. So if she ever end up spilling something on her bed, I don’t have to worry about how I’m going to clean it. I can just unzip it and throw the individual layers in the wash. 

Be sure to look out for our next post in this kids room series. I’m going to share a more in depth look into her mattress for you. 





You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us