Kicking off the new year w| Inspiration.fit

by - Saturday, January 06, 2018

*This is not paid product placement. These items were sent to us free of charge. All opinions expressed are always my own.



It's the new year and it's time to get those new year resolutions into full effect. I know fitness is usually high up there when it comes to everyone's resolutions.

I am a huge procrastinator when it comes to working out. It takes just about everything in me to even use our treadmill. I use to be a lot better about working out, when I had a gym membership and could find the time to get away. Or even after that when the kids could still fit into a stroller and I could just take them on a long hike. I don't know what it is, but there's definitely been some lack of motivation for quite some time. And just a lot of life in between.

It's something I want to work on. A few things I want to do to stay motivated are making a kick ass playlist to jam out too, start meal prepping |a little|, and getting some new workout clothes.

Cause, we all know one of the quickest ways to a girls heart is through clothes. Whether it's fitness apparel or glam- no one can resist. One of my fav apparel lines is Inspiration.fit. No matter what your into, Inspiration.fit is made to work for everyone. Whether it be spin, crossfit, barre, or simply just doing your own thing at home or at the gym, there's a collection to fit everyone's needs.

With soft lightweight material made just for those killer workouts. Not to mention the funny quotes that both you and your mini can even sport together. It's exactly what you need to help get yourself motivated.



FREE SHIPPING on all orders $30+
You can find more of Inspiration.fit, here. Facebook. Instagram. Pinterest.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us