Keeping my smile white wl Linhart

by - Thursday, June 20, 2019

*This is not paid product placement. This was sent to us completely free of charge. As always, all opinions expressed on this blog are of my own. 












Hi guys, Happy Thursday!!!

I'm back with another review for you. This time, it's from Linhart oral care system. I've been trying out their subscription kit for the last several weeks and finally feel ready to give you an update on everything. 

If you haven't heard of Linhart before, their an oral care subscription service based in nyc. This line was developed by expert dentists Jan and Zachary Linhart. After 10 years of modifying and perfecting their line, this year marked their fourth generation of products to come out. 

We were sent two boxes to try out, here's what was inside them. 

Each box comes with:
Toothbrush (two colors to choose from)
Chapstick
Toothpaste
Teeth whitening gel

All of their products can be purchased individually or you can join their subscription service that starts at only $9 and renews every two months. 

They have five different bundle options:
Single- $9
Single w/ Whitener- $20
Couple- $27
Family- $52.50
Or create your own custom bundle

Their toothbrushes have an ultra soft antibacterial multi length bristles, which I love. 
I have extremely sensitive teeth, so I never really know how a product is going to be for me. I've tried teeth whitening products before and sensitivity was always my number one issue I had  

So, I was pleasantly surprised to not have any issues when it came to sensitivity- both with the toothpaste and the gel. I'm glad to have finally have found something that leaves my mouth with a fresh clean scent and sparkling white smile.. 

Their toothpaste is made with aloe and linamel, which helps protect against enamel. & their teeth whitening gel contain hydrogen peroxide to help achieve that sparkling smile.  

Definitely take a minute to check them out if your in need of some new oral care!


Love you guys, 
xoxo

FREE Shipping on orders over $20


You can catch the full unboxing down below from our family channel. Make sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell to be notified every time we upload a new video! We also have a kids channel- Adrienne and Zack's Toy Reviews, which you can find here.


You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us