Attention, Attention.

by - Sunday, August 29, 2010

I have been crafting away this past week with Hair Accessories Galore!

Each set (2 clip's) are only $4, plus s&h right now.
& when you buy three sets, you get the fourth free!

The assortment of colors we currently have available for orders:




- Hot Pink
- Electric Blue
- Lime Green
- Plum
- Pale Purple
- Pale Pink
- Baby Blue
- Yellow
- Midnight Black
- Electric Blue Zebra Print

- Brown Giraffe Print
- Lime Green Zebra Print
- Polka Dots in any color
- Easter Theme
- Hot Pink Cupcakes
- Christmas Ribbon
- & many more on the way.

Rhinestone options available:
- White
- Yellow
- Pink


If there is something else you had in mind that isn't listed, please feel free to drop me a line at my personal email here.

All payments will be made through paypal and all shipments will go out in the mail the same day payment is received.

I also have an assortment of buttons that I will be incorporating soon with my new hair clips.
& have been perfecting my fabric flowers to sell also, so stay tuned for those.
In the mean time please email me for all orders and or comments/questions.

You May Also Like

3 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us