Kid Independent Winner.

by - Sunday, August 29, 2010




Have any of you heard of Kid Independent? It's this totally rad vintage site full of handmade goods for kids, showcasing the latest and greatest shops around.

Through the whole month of July they had their Kid Independent World T-Shirt Tour. Every Thursday through the month of July, they showcased several fabulous vintage tee's from various Australian shops that you could enter to win. I'm not too big on signing up for contests or anything, but since I had been feeling lucky I decided "what the heck, let's do it"!
& to my surprise, two weeks or so later, I came home to an email from them saying I had been one of several winners that week. Woo Hoo!

The shop I had won a tee from was Green Thread. I had actually stumbled upon their etsy shop once before and was more then excited when I found out I had won. My Little Red Riding Hood onesie came in the mail the following week and is even cuter in person.

Even though the World T-Shirt Tour is over, you can still sign up for weekly giveaways over at Kid Independent. So head on over right now!
& join their Facebook Page here to stay connected.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us