by - Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I was recently contacted by CSN to do a product review for them and was busy browsing through their 200+ stores in hopes to find just the perfect item to choose. I won't tell what item I picked until I've received it in the mail and have had time to test it out, but I'll give you hint: it's something for our little princess.

In the meantime, I'd like to fill you all in on CSN's fabulous Luggage Sets I've recently fallen a liking too. They have every single type of luggage you could possibly looking for, and more! There's a nice possibility that our little family could be taking a week long trip to Florida this summer for a family get together (with the handsome one's side of the family) and none of us have luggage. Seriously, I don't think I've ever purchased a piece of luggage my whole entire life & the handsome one has only ever sported around a huge duffel bag from his army days.

So for Adrienne, we would need something light/fun/&versatile which is why this adorable owl backpack would be perfect for all of her belongings.

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Owl Backpack - 210204


For myself, I would purchase this one in a heartbeat! It's so cute, very simple, and looks to be just the right size for the amount of clothes I tend to pack.
Siamod Magenta Ladies' Leather Wheeled Duffel Bag in Sand - 35637 
& for Richard, I would love to see him use something more along these lines.
Piel Traveler Duffel Bag with Pockets on Wheels - 2028 
So there you have it, some of our favorite picks from CSN's Luggage Site. Feel free to head on over and check them out, along with the other 200+ stores they have to choose from.
xoxo
          liz

You May Also Like

4 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us