Thanksgiving & A Reminder.

by - Sunday, November 28, 2010

I know, I know. I've been such a horrible blogger since our keyboard broke and I wasn't able to get on here for so long and then Thanksgiving came upon us. Now that I am stuffed to the brim and delighted with the amount of time spent with family, I promise.promise.promise I'll be regularly blogging as of tonight.

Especially, because were starting our 25 Days of Christmas Special tomorrow Monday November 29th! I previously had wanted to start on the first of December, but have had to move things up a smidge since we'll be nowhere near electronics of any sort this Christmas to blog.

Don't worry though, were going to star things off BIG this year with a special feature/giveaway from Lullaby of Love that you won't want to miss.

Hope everyone else had an amazing Thanksgiving and shopped til they dropped on Black Friday.

xoxo,

                                                                             liz

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us