Childcare.

by - Thursday, January 06, 2011

                                                 [that bow actually stayed on her head for quite a while!]



I think I'd like to get in the swing of babysitting/nanny again. I stopped around the first month I was pregnant and truly miss it. Now that little miss is at an age that I feel is comfortable to take with me for such a thing, I will be looking for possible opportunities. If any of you live in or around north west pennsylvania then feel free to shoot me an email at pepperandherpups@gmail.com. As a stay at home mom, my schedule is quite flexible and would be able to watch either in my own home or yours. Also, if anyone knows of some good reference sites I could check out for possible job opportunities let me know!

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us