Our Week in Cell Phone Pics- Wk1.

by - Sunday, August 28, 2011

We've had a great week, starting off with sorting through all of our extra storage that's outside and picking through what we wanted to keep and what should be given away. Adrienne had a blast trying on my bunny ears from an old halloween costume, playing with old toys we forgot about, getting herself into mischief with the water bowl for our cats and an old towel.




Breaking out the good ol' webcam and decided to have a little fun before cracking open this week's assignments (I decided to take my interest for web design and am taking online classes so I can get my associates in the next two years!).



There were multiple trips to the park, where we inspected all of the different flowers, got extra muddy, and ran around silly in the grass.





Last but not least, we had an impromptu photoshoot and took a lot of precious naps (notice how she takes up the length of one of my pillows, so cute!).


Linking up with Amy, from A Good Life.










You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us