Pinspiration.

by - Monday, August 29, 2011

Check out some of these goodies I came across this week.


                                                                                                                       [source]
Adrienne is in love with bubbles, so I think this would be a wonderful idea once she gets a little older.



                                                                                                                                                 [source]
Chocolate Chip Dip, I will never need to eat another type of dessert ever again. Delish!


                                                                                                                                           [source]
Creamy Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes, a much healthier option to my obsession with mashed potatoes.


                                                                                                                                       [source]

An awesome website dedicated to an extreme;y wide variety of activities for your children. the possibilities are endless!


                                                                                                                                               [source]
Reminds me that I REALLY need to spice up all of my plain tank tops so I'm more likely to wear them.


                                                                                                                              [source]
The cutest little owls, a great rainy day activity to do with adrienne!



What have you pinned this week? Follow me at Pepperandherpups.













You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us