20 Days of Christmas: My Creative Brightside.

by - Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome to our 20 Days of Christmas! I'm so excited to bring to you guys this awesome diy guest post from Steph over at My Creative Brightside. Check it out:)


Hey there lovlies I'm Stephanie Kelley and I blog over at My Creative Brightside. I'm a twenty-something girly girl how loves all things crafty. I am so excited to do a DIY guest post over here at Pepper and her Pups. I know budgets are tight and creativity is priceless so I thought I would combine the two and create a simply classic present. The tea bags are a great little gift to handout to friends and co-workers. Here is how I made mine..

null

Supplies needed: Loose leaf Tea (I used a Rooibos and Herbal from Teavana)
                           Tea bags
                           craft paper and twine

null

add your fresh loose leaf tea about 1 tsp per 8oz of hot water.

null

fold and sew top closed. Attach your tag and enjoy.

Photobucket


Come on over and check out my week of Holiday DIY's.

You May Also Like

1 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us