What To Make For Dinner.

by - Tuesday, December 13, 2011



Ever have trouble coming up with something fun for dinner? I'm always on the hunt for pinterest worthy recipes and love sharing them with you. So I thought it would be fun a segment every week of "What To Make For Dinner". What do ya think?!

Last night, I was craving some fast food so I thought it was best to make a mini homemade pizza and cheesy crescent dogs [exhibit a shown above].


I think I've been on a cheesy overload lately since I made sure to put in a cheese stuffed crust too. But hey, I sure don't hear Adrienne or Richard complaining:)

Pizza:
crescent rolls
onions
pepperoni
shredded cheese, mixed
ranch

I simply padded together a small container of crescent rolls and rolled it out to my liking (making sure to leave a little extra room for the stuffed crust). Then I spread on the ranch, added the cheese to the side and rolled the dough over the cheese to make the crust. I put a teeny tiny bit of olive oil to help make the dough stick and then used a spoon to push it underneath so the cheese wouldn't fall out. Let it cook for 12 minutes or so until the crust was a slight golden brown, and ta-da!


The cheesy crescent dogs are pretty self explanatory, I just made sure to lay a sprinkle of cheese on each crescent roll before rolling the hot dogs in each one and cooking them for 10 minutes or so.


I'm not sure how many days I'll start doing this, but I think it's a great idea and I'm even going to add a linky at least once a week for everyone to join in.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us