Pinteresting Recipe.

by - Thursday, December 01, 2011


  [pin]


I'm sure many of you have seen this yummy photo across pinterest, tucked away in many food albums. I decided to put my skillz to the test and make these for dinner tonight. Sweet Success is exactly how it turned out!

The recipe's pretty easy peasy. Use one large chicken breast and cook it in the oven for roughly 40 minutes or until it's nice and juicy. Instead of making my dough from scratch like in the original recipe, I rolled out a can of biscuits, cut each biscuit into four 1 inch pieces. They were definitely sticky, so make sure you put down some flour to make the rolling process much easier. 


Once the chicken was done I diced the whole thing into small pieces, added it to a medium mixing bowl along with 1/2 cup of Franks Buffalo Sauce, a little bit of melted butter, and another 1/2 cup of grated cheese. Mix it all up and spoon out a small portion onto the end of each biscuit slice you already previously cut. You should come up with something a little bit like above!



Pop em' all onto a baking sheet at 400 degrees for about 7 minutes (I could of taken them out just a few minutes earlier, but wanted a nice golden brown crisp to them) and your done. It's as easy as that!!

I dished out a plate for each of us, along with some ranch for dipping and a side serving of alfredo noodles and it's safe to say there are three satisfied tummies sitting around the tv right now. 



Anyone try this recipe before or plan on trying it? Let me know!

You May Also Like

3 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us