Marzetti Ortria Veggie Dip Review, So Good!

by - Wednesday, November 30, 2011



This sure is a good one! I was one of many lucky little ladies that got to try out Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt. Let me just tell you that I have been one happy preggo chick after getting to indulge in this hidden treasure.

I've always been a fan of Marzetti and have grown up with their caramel dips that go absolutely perfect for making candy apples. I've never tried greek yogurt...EVER! I know I know. Shame on me, how in the world could I just pass on by something oh so delicious? What can I say? I'm a pretty picky person when it comes to food and my mood lol, so I just never thought twice about it.

Now though, I'm never turning back! Greek Yogurt is so satisfying for a on the go snack or pre-dinner treat. You can try them with any type of fruits and veggies of your liking, potato chips, pretzels, and even tuna (instead of the mayo). I decided to pick the Otria® Cucumber Dill Feta Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip and absolutely loved it, if you couldn't already guess. The flavor was so fresh each and every time I snacked on it. I could have easily devoured in the whole package in one serving, but decided to push back my crazy pregnant cravings/starvation.

Even Adrienne and Richard both enjoyed it, which was quite surprising since I'm sure you all know how hard it is sometimes for your little ones to enjoy anything but a few certain staples (hers are chicken nuggets, pretzels, noodles, and anything with cheese) and Richard doesn't ever enjoy anything unless its buffalo chicken. Surprise Surprise, typical male:)

There's plenty of different flavors and I plan on trying all of them. No joke. So just in case I didn't convinve you how great this is, I thought I'd leave you with a recipe from their site that I plan on trying (starting tomorrow since were going grocery shopping) to help sprucen up our lunch routine. Check it out.


Dilly Drop Biscuits Smoked Turkey Sandwiches

Use Marzetti's Dill Veggie Dip to top these turkey sandwiches served on your favorite drop biscuits.
Serves Makes 12 Biscuits

Marzetti Ingredients
Marzetti1 cup

Marzetti® Dill Veggie Dip

Other Ingredients
3 cups Favorite baking mix
2/3 cup Milk
1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
Green leaf lettuce
Sliced tomato
Sliced smoked turkey
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly mist a baking sheet with non-stick vegetable oil spray. In a large mixing bowl combine first four ingredients and mix until moist. Spoon biscuits onto prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Biscuits should be golden brown. Cool. To assemble sandwiches, split biscuits, layer sandwich with lettuce, tomato and turkey. Spread Marzetti Dill Dip over turkey and cover with top portion of biscuit. Serve.



I was one of the bloggers selected by T. Marzetti Company and Clever Girls Collective to host a Marzetti Otria Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip review. They provided me with product to test myself and compensation for my time. However, my opinions are entirely my own.

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us