Let the sewing begin.

by - Wednesday, January 04, 2012




 Thanks to my amazing other half, I got my very own Brother Sewing Machine for Christmas. I just might be in love! I've been waiting to get a sewing machine since the one I found at a yard sale ended up being a junker. I've been sewing during all of my free time lately. 



My first project was a simple dress, I think I did pretty good for my first outfit ever sewn (aside from the few items we had to make in home ec back in middle school, ha!)! I made my own pattern off of an old dress of Adrienne's and was finally able to use this ladybug material I've had laying around for quite some time. I have to pin back the straps for her since their a little long, but want to make them easy to bring back down once she gets taller. 



Obviously she has to think about my latest project:p


She's been running around the house in the dress ever since I put it on her to see how it fit, can't wait to make so much more for her! Ohh, and go fabric shopping! My favorite!!

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us