Product of the week.

by - Thursday, February 16, 2012

 

I am completely obsessed with mascara. It's the one make-up staple that I will put on, whether I have time to put on the rest of my make-up or not. Obviously, that means I love trying out different brands and Covergirl has been a solid I've stuck for for quite a few years now. 

I'm not a fan of their purple LashExact (I seem to run out of it A LOT faster then the others and I have to put on quite a few layers to even make my lashes pop), but am in love with their Pink LashBlastLuxe and the Orange LashBlast. 

I've never tried any type of Waterproof Mascara, as I've just never seen a use for it. BUT I decided to take a dive and try out the Orange LashBlast Waterproof during out last outing to walmart since it was on sale. 

I definitely love and recommend this product! I think I'm going to stick with waterproof since it really does stay on whether I'm working out, taking a shower, or get teary eyed during a sappy movie.

 Oh waterproof mascara, where have you been all my life?!

Linking up with:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You May Also Like

2 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us