Steppin' Out/29 Weeks Baby Bump

by - Monday, February 06, 2012

Sweater: TJ Maxx little kids section. Black Top: Wet Seal. Pink Tank Top: Plato's Closet. Jeans: Hollister. Boots: Aero

[Steppin' out at the park!]


Week 29:
I can't believe I'm already two weeks into my third trimester.
Still feeling really good.
Craving subs, any/all kind of juice drinks, iced coffee, and fruit.
Can not sit still for more then five minutes at a time, without having to move into a more comfortable spot.
Starting to get a few cramps here and there, so hopefully we can hold off on the whole brxtons hicks for a little while longer.
Trying to walk everywhere since were right downtown, not only for exercise but because our car keeps giving us an endless amount of problems.
Have only gained around 25 lbs and still fitting into my pre-prego jeans with the help of my belly band.
Doctor's appt next Monday, which is the start of going every two weeks.

You May Also Like

2 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us