34 Weeks [Wordless Wednesday].

by - Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Catching some rays at the park with this glorious 70+ degree weather we've been having!

The weeks just keep getting closer and closer (I turn a new week every Saturday)! We had a doctor's appt on Monday, listened to the baby's heartbeat<3 & We scheduled an ultrasound for next week to check and see if little baby is head down yet and check all of his measurements and whatnot.

I told our doctor how I'm always short of breathe and the constant back pain I have and luckily he told me there was a Chiropractor in the back of their building (Who knew! Ha!).

I got an appt yesterday to get my back aligned (seriously, every pregnant woman should get that done if you backs killing you! It's glorious!)

Apparently I have a slight curve in my upper back, along with the obvious pressure this big belly puts on my back it's no wonder I'm always in pain. I've got a follow up appt for Friday, so we'll see what happens.

Everything's been good on the homefront. Little Baby's still kicking like crazy, my belly just keeps getting bigger by the hour, and I can't wait for him to finally be here!!

You May Also Like

4 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us