Me, Myself, and I.Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Linking up with the lovely ladies behind Me, Myself, & I!
1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
I'd become a movie star. I always got caught up when I was little about being a famous actress and getting married to Justin Timberlake.
But hey, I had a hard time going through with any of my ballet recitals once I reached a certain age due to stage fright.
2. If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
I think I would take note from Queen Latifa in Last Holiday, run to the bank and take out a loan so I could travel the world with my little family of four and experience everything we've always dreamed of being able to do.
3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
Woman never stops talking! Idk lol. I had a hard time coming up with this one and I know Richard has mentioned quite a few times that I like to talk a lot.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Whining. Hands down, I find it annoying when children OR adults whine. I feel like it's equivalent to nails on a chalkboard for me.
5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?
Love the chemistry between both couples in; Friends With Benefits and No Strings Attached.