GOVERRE: The wine glass you need in your life.

by - Sunday, March 12, 2017

*This post is in collaboration with GOVERRE, who sent products to review. All opinions expressed are of my own.



Its that daunting hour in the evening right before bedtime when the kids start to get their second wind, meanwhile your counting down the clock until the hubby comes home and you can finally pour yourself an ice cold glass of wine.

When I finally get some time alone, it certainly doesn't go to waste. Nothing's better then drawing a bubble bath, putting on some music, and relaxing with some Pinot in my GOVERRE wine glass.

This glass stemless wine glass can go with you just about anywhere. With its silicone sleeve |that comes in different colors| and drink through lid, you can effortlessly pour your favorite wine without having to worry about it spilling or losing its taste.

The fact that you can easily throw this bad boy into your purse or beach bag and go is what I love most about this product. It's the perfect size and spill-proof. With how clumsy I am, trust me when I say I've tested these out quite a few times.

This is a definite must for all of my fellow wine-o's out there!
















You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us