It's a...

by - Monday, November 21, 2011

[Drumroll please]




BOY!:)

The little fella was face down for the majority of the appointment, but it was quite clear being able to establish whether there were girl or boy parts down there. Were so excited for Adrienne to have a little brother. I had a dream when I was pregnant last time around that we had 6 children and one more on the way (all being in girl/boy order), I certainly don't think we'll be having that many little ones but I'm glad my crazy pregnancy dreams turned out to be right in some way!


18 weeks, so only 22 more to go! With the holidays and birthdays all coming at the same time, those next 22 weeks are going to fly byy.

Our next doctors appointment is the following monday and we'll be switching doctors so lets all cross our fingers everything goes well:)

You May Also Like

0 love notes

 

Instagram

Follow Us